Requisitos de exclusividad de Airbnb Plus
When you join Airbnb Plus, you become part of a select group of Hosts recognized for top-level quality, design, and hospitality. In addition to meeting our program standards and terms and conditions, you’ll need to follow our exclusivity requirements.
Once your listing has been published on Airbnb Plus, you agree to:
- Only accept future reservations for your property on Airbnb or through your own website
- Remove any listings for your place from other booking websites and services so they’re not visible in search and cannot be booked or shared by non-Airbnb guests
- Update your calendar availability on Airbnb, unblocking any dates that were previously available to non-Airbnb guests on other booking websites and services
What to do with existing reservations
You can keep any non-Airbnb reservations that were made prior to your listing’s publication on Airbnb Plus, provided you’ve taken the above steps to remove the listing from other booking websites or services.
Where they apply
These requirements apply to published Airbnb Plus places in:
They do not apply to any other Airbnb listings or properties that haven’t been invited to join Airbnb Plus.
Removal from Airbnb Plus
If the place you’ve published on Airbnb Plus appears in search results or is available to book on other websites or services, we’ll send you a request to remove the other listings by a specific date.
If you don’t do so by the deadline, your listing may be removed from Airbnb Plus. It would then revert to its original listing form.
Find out more about maintaining your Airbnb Plus status.
- AnfitriónEstos estándares son una serie de criterios que definen qué es un espacio bien diseñado y cómo ser un anfitrión excepcional.
- AnfitriónDescubre cómo cambiar tus fotos de Airbnb Plus para que los huéspedes puedan apreciar todo tu espacio durante el recorrido por la casa.