Condo is located in the Driftwood Tower of the Sea Mist Resort in South Myrtle Beach. It is a beach front building with lovely ocean views and is only steps to the beach. You have access to several pools on the resort grounds. Well suited to small families, couples, and solo adventurers. A great value in a popular area. Hope to see you soon!
We want your stay to be as hassle-free and enjoyable as possible, after all that is why you are on vacation! The space includes two double beds, and a futon to accomodate 5 (possibly six if small children) comfortably. We have upgraded the bedding to ensure you get a good night's sleep. Although we do not have a full kitchen, we do offer a portable two-burner stovetop, a large toaster oven, microwave, a coffee bar, and utensils should you wish to cook light meals. For those nights you prefer to relax, we have a Smart TV with cable television, free WIFI, and a selection of board games. Oh, and did I mention the beautiful ocean view?
Disponible para huéspedes
This is a privately managed condominium within the Sea Mist Resort community. You have access to all pools, hot tubs, an outside bar, and gift shop. Please note: some attractions are only available to resort-booked guests, not private guests and a room keycard is required to access those areas. The card provided in the room allows for after hours entry only. Not all Myrtle Beach attractions are open during the offseason.
Atención a los huéspedes
Once you make your reservation, you will receive confirmation. Two weeks prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will be sent an information email with all the details you need to check-in, access the building, park, as well as two emergency contact numbers.
Otros aspectos destacables
1. Building doors lock at 10pm. A key card will be provided to allow you to access the building after hours. This is a "house" key card and must be returned to owner (replacement fee is $25).
2. You will need to display a parking pass on your vehicle. Review "House Rules" for details. The parking pass is located in the top kitchen drawer. If you lose your card, you may fill out a parking pass at the front check-in desk.
3. This is a non smoking building. If you smoke outside the building, please remember to clean up after yourself or you may be assessed a fine.
4. Myrtle Beach ordinances require a photo ID from the primary renter.
5. Check-in and check-out times are prompt. If you arrive at the room before the 3pm check-in time, or leave beyond the 11am check-out time, and the cleaning crew is on site or has arrived, you will be charged for an extra night. No exceptions. There is a very short window for cleaning prior to next guest arrivals, particularly during the season. Thank you for understanding.
1. Check-in is after 3PM and check-out is 11AM. Front building door locked from 10pm to 6am and keycard is provided. This is a "house" card and must be returned to the unit in the slot provided or a $25 fee will be incurred.
2. No smoking or drug use of any kind is allowed in the condo. An additional cleaning fee could be incurred.
3. Please take out trash when bag is full and put in trash bin located in the hallway. (A limited number of trash bags will be provided.)
4. Keep all linens in unit, they belong to the owner (do not place in laundry shoot). A replacement cost will be assessed if linens are unaccounted for.
5. Check-out is promptly at 11am. If you are still in the unit when the cleaning crew arrives, you will be charged for another day. There are no early check-ins or late check-outs.
6. If condo is left unusually dirty or trash or food is strewn about, an extra cleaning fee will be charged.
7. Direct all other questions to Judy or Megan.
1. Limited amount of basic supplies furnished: toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, and linens
2. Kitchenette includes: a portable two-burner stovetop, microwave and toaster oven, dishes, pots and pans, basic condiments, welcome coffee and tea
3. Bath supplies include: towels, hand soap and shampoo
4. Beach towels are available for your use, all must be returned or a $10 fee per towel may be assessed
WIFI ID: resort
(note network is steady but not very fast)
You may park in any Sea Mist parking lot or garage (with valid parking pass displayed). For your convenience, there are several parking pass retrieval options:
1. Parking passes are located in kitchen drawer in unit for your convenience.
2. You may also obtain a parking registration form from the main check-in desk to have one written out specifically for you and your vehicle.
Vending/Ice Machines: are located on the 3rd Floor
1. By renting this condo, you agree to discard all leftover food in a trash bag, and place all trash bags in trash bins located on each floor, wash your dirty dishes, and wipe down surfaces prior to departure. Return all "house" key cards. There is absolutely NO smoking inside of the condo. If you smoke outside, please remove all cigarette butts or a fee may be assessed. The expectation is that ALL guests will be respectful of the property and other resort guests. Thank you!