Información sobre este anuncio
A private, sunny, detached carriage house located in Uptown (downtown) Charlotte with FREE secure garage parking--just steps from Bank of America Stadium (Carolina Panthers). Enjoy a private entrance, full kitchen, full bath, comfy lounging, featherbed topper, fast wifi, Netflix, cable, and some Carolina charm. Crown Town Carriage House is perfect for the business traveler, urban explorer, concert-goer, or sports fan. Forego the sterility of hotel life and truly enjoy your stay within Uptown!
Charlotte is our home, and we want you to feel at home here, too. The carriage house is 600 square feet chock-full of "home away from home" touches put in place especially for you. You'll find lots of local info and interesting tidbits throughout the space, too. Enjoy a quick walk to the many sights of Center City, rent a cycle from our city bike system, enjoy several nearby parks and greenways, see a game, see a show, or simply enjoy a bubble bath.
Some things to look forward to:
* You will be located Uptown (within the small downtown loop of I-277), and close to everything in Center City. We are within walking distance of the Charlotte Convention Center, 200+ restaurants, 50+ nightspots, and all companies located in the central business district. Of course, we can't forget the sports and music fans. Our beloved Carolina Panthers play just up the street at Bank of America Stadium; NASCAR Hall of Fame, Spectrum Center (Charlotte Hornets, concerts, etc...), and AvidXchange Music Factory (Metro Credit Union Amphitheater, The Fillmore, etc...) are all within easy walking distance.
* With a private entrance and windows on all sides, the carriage house is completely self-contained--no one lives next to, above, or below you. You're welcome to park in our garage, and keypad access points allow you to come and go as you please. No master key to keep track of or worry about!
* We offer a queen-sized bed with feather topper, down duvet, a variety of pillows (with allergen protectors), luxury sheets, and plush towels. Let us know if you have an allergy to down, or would just prefer a poly comforter instead. We are happy to customize your sleep experience.
* You'll find free Keurig coffee (plus tea and electric kettle), as well as an honesty food/beverage bar with a rotating assortment of goodies in case you need a quick meal fix. A drugstore (CVS) and grocery store (Harris Teeter) are six blocks away.
* Delight your inner chef and rustle up a meal. All kitchen and dining essentials (including spices & condiments), are provided. Have a special need? We might have it--we're pretty handy in the kitchen.
* You'll find a desk and comfortable chair next to the bed. We offer a Bluetooth speaker, charging cords, and extra outlets for your convenience. Lots of windows makes natural light plentiful--guests say our blinds work wonders at night, though!
* You'll find lots of storage options in the carriage house--a full open closet, hangers, and numerous cubbies at the foot of the bed. Other storage nooks and crannies are located throughout the space.
* If you are with us for an extended stay, we are happy to refresh your linens weekly. We have several local wash and fold services that offer delivery.
We want our space to be a jewel in the crown of the Queen City, and we'd love the opportunity to host you at our carriage house!
Servicios y zonas comunes
Personalized keypad access will be provided at check-in. Guests have access to the entire private carriage house, including the kitchen, bath, living and sleeping areas. Feel free to come and go as you please.
A private, fenced-in courtyard separates the carriage house and garage from our townhouse. We invite you to join us in the courtyard for a chat, or enjoy the outdoor space on your own.
Atención a los huéspedes
We understand guests are often tired or just appreciate privacy when traveling. We'll follow your lead--we enjoy interacting as little or as much as you desire.
Once you are settled in, we are generally hands-off hosts. However, we're almost always close by if you need anything at all. Messaging through the Airbnb app guarantees a speedy response.
Otros aspectos destacables
**Parking is by permit only due to the proximity of the stadium and Uptown Charlotte. Please make arrangements for FREE secure garage parking (for one average-sized car) or an on-street parking permit. Most Uptown hotels charge a daily fee for parking ($20-$40), and parking nearby can be $30-$60 on event days (like Panthers games). Free secure garage parking adds tangible value and true piece of mind to your stay.
**Our "cleaning fee" is a guest preparation fee used to help offset the cost of turning over the carriage house. Our hope is that a modest $17 fee offers a price break to longer stay guests without unnecessarily burdening those who are only able to visit with us for a night or two.
**We'd love to host you, but even if the carriage house isn't the perfect fit for you, please support small hosts wherever possible. You can and do make a big difference when you visit local businesses of all kinds--thank you!
- Our key house rule is the golden one. The carriage house is an extension of us and our home. We want you to feel at home here, too. We thank you in advance for treating the carriage house with care and returning it as it was given to you.
- All guests (name and association to registering guest) must be disclosed in your introductory message to your hosts. No unauthorized visitors, please.
- General check-in is from 3PM to 9PM. Please let us know when to expect you so we can arrange for someone to be home to greet you. Self check-in and late check-in are available upon request. Checkout is 11AM.
- Due to guest turnaround time, we aren't generally able to offer early/late check-in/out, but we are happy to make arrangements to store your luggage if you have an early arrival or late departure.
- If you are driving, arrange for FREE garage parking (car) or on-street permit (truck) in advance of your visit. Uptown parking can be pricey, so we'd like to save you some cash! Lost parking permit or garage door opener will incur a $100 replacement fee.
- The carriage house is strictly a non-smoking property. Since we share the outdoor space with guests, we have found smoking of any kind is not a good fit for our set-up. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please observe neighborhood quiet times between 10PM and 8AM. Sound carries, especially in courtyards and common areas. We really like our neighbors, and we want them to continue to like us!
- Please remove your shoes once inside. This helps to ensure living area rugs remain clean.
- Make yourself at home, enjoy the carriage house and the Queen City!
Puedes cancelar hasta 5 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
We live in Uptown Charlotte, NC with our beloved dog and cats. We enjoy the "urban suburban" lifestyle of Third Ward, and we love sharing the secrets of our neighborhood with others. We are fiercely loyal to our Carolina Panthers, but enjoy and appreciate fans of all teams, all sports, and diversity in general.