Las sugerencias aparecerán al escribir el texto de búsqueda. Utiliza las flechas hacia arriba y hacia abajo para revisar. Utiliza enter para seleccionar. Si la selección es una frase, esa frase se introducirá en el buscador. Si la sugerencia es un enlace, el navegador accederá a esa página.

Inglewood, California

When deciding whether to become an Airbnb Host, it's important for you to understand the laws in your city. As a platform and marketplace, we do not provide legal advice, but we want to provide some useful links that may help you better understand laws and regulations in Inglewood, CA. This list is not exhaustive, but it should give you a good start in understanding your local laws. If you have questions, contact the city of Inglewood using 310-412-4299 or or other city agencies directly, or consult a local lawyer or tax professional.

Registration requirements

Inglewood City’s short-term rental ordinance requires Hosts to obtain a short-term rental permit to offer accommodations for stays of less than 30 days. In Inglewood, CA, there is a primary residence requirement for short-term rental Hosts. View the city’s FAQ to best determine which STR type (hosted, unhosted or vacation rental) makes sense for your property.

Step 1: Apply for a Short Term Rental Permit

Step 2: Add your license number(s) to your listing

When advertising your space, your license number must always be included in the listing. To make it easier for Hosts to display their number, Airbnb now allows Hosts in Inglewood, CA to fill in their license number by visiting your listing page and going to Laws and regulations.

Long term stays, hotels, and motels are exempt from registering as short-term rentals. If your listing is exempt from short-term rental licensing requirements, you don’t need to obtain a short-term rental license, but you will still need to claim an exemption through Airbnb to keep hosting.

Additional information

  • Payment: The total cost for a one-year short-term rental license is $500-600 depending on short-term rental type.
  • Taxes: The Inglewood City Council is requiring that Transient Occupancy Taxes be remitted for all short-term rental activity (30 days or less) that has taken place since January 1, 2022 (payment installments can be arranged). Owners must provide the Short-Term Rental TOT Assessment Form and the Statement of Earnings from all the host platforms utilized.

Other rules: It's also important to understand and abide by other contracts or rules that bind you, such as leases, condo board or co-op rules, HOA rules, or rules established by tenant organizations.Tenants are not allowed to do short term rentals in Inglewood.

Host damage protection and Host liability insurance

Airbnb's Host damage protection and Airbnb's Host liability insurance are two Airbnb programs for property damage protection and liability insurance. These programs don't take the place of homeowners insurance, renters insurance, or any other applicable liability coverage.

¿Te ayudó este artículo?
Recibe ayuda con las reservaciones, la cuenta y otros asuntos.
Iniciar sesión o registrarse